Keeping it Rural in Van Buren County – Ag. Land Preservation Options for Landowners
Tuesday, June 27 from 6PM-8PM at the Van Buren Conference Center at 490 S. Paw Paw St. in Lawrence
“Keeping it Rural” presenters include:
- Michigan Department of Agriculture Rural Development, Elizabeth Juras
- Michigan Department of Agriculture Rural Development, Jarrod Thelen
- Natural Resource Conservation Services, Brian Thomas
- Southwest Michigan Land Conservancy, Peter Ter Louw
- Varnum Law, Matt Zimmerman
- Land Appraiser, George Bratcher
Landowners have options for preserving, conserving and investing in Van Buren County Agriculture. Is keeping county Ag Lands protected and Van Buren County rural important to you? Join and learn about Agricultural Land Preservation Options for Landowners. A panel of experts will tell us what programs are available, how they work and how you enroll.
Coffee and dessert provided by Van Buren Farm Bureau.
Please RSVP by June 21st to the Van Buren Farm Bureau Office at 269-657-3293 or to the VBCD at 269-657-4030×5.
Sponsored by: Land Preservation Board, Farm Bureau, MSU Extension, Michigan Land Trust and the Conservation District in Van Buren County.