Water Testing is available at these following locations:
- Village of Paw Paw Water Lab at 110 Harry L. Bush, Paw Paw * www.pawpaw.net * 269-657-3169
- New Age Landmark at 160 Veterans Blvd. South Haven * www.newagelandmark.com * 269-637-5658
- Foune Well Drilling & Environmental Lab at 33215 M-43, Paw Paw www.founewelldrilling.com * 269-870-0689
- Kalamazoo Co. Health and Comm. Dept. at 3299 Gull Road, Kalamazoo * www.kalcounty.com * 269-373-5360
- Pace Labs at 4425 Manchester Rd. Kalamazoo * www.pacelabs.com * 269-381-9666
Van Buren County Health Department at 57418 CR 681, Hartford * www.vbcassdhd.org * 269-621-3143 x 1311 * email@example.com is another resource to contact for more information regarding water quality, wells, septic systems and permits.
Information on free yearly water screening here.
*Due to continuing change, it is recommended that you call the listed business for hours of operation, location, cost, and services provided. All programs and services of VBCD are provided on a non-discriminatory basis. The VBCD is not endorsing or recommending any of the listed service providers over another but listing local businesses and organizations that we are aware of that provide such service.